07 junio, 2007

!!3-2!!


well... it´s been a long time! a lot of moments! a lot of a lot! LOL! yesterday was 3 years and 2 months 2gether! and i won´t change it for anything! i know we´ve been throught a hard time these days.. but the only thing that matters is that i truly love you, more than anybody else in this world! and more than another person in my life.. it´s the very first time i ever get to have all these years 2gether! you are the one that have taught me how to love, how to share, how to give everything away and not waiting for anything but love! you are the one i wanna spend the rest of my life with! and the one a wanna die with! i would never ever change you 4 anybody else in this world! my love for you have reached the place i never thought i could reach! thanx for being by my side in these hard times i´ve been throught last few days! thanx for loving me! supporting me! waiting for me! and the most important thing! for being who you are! gracias por regalarme todo este tiempo! te amo mas q nada en este mundo!

No hay comentarios.:

SINGERS MOST LISTENED LAST WEEK ON MY ITUNES